Sourdough Bread I Popular Recipes

Trying to find recipes Sourdough Bread I, each of our site provides recipes Sourdough Bread I that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Sourdough Bread I that will you need

Sourdough Bread I

"Sour dough bread that takes time to prepare, but worth the wait!!"

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup sourdough starter
  • 1 1/2 cups warm water
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup corn oil
  • 6 cups bread flour

Instructions :

Prep : Cook : 20M Ready in :
  • Mix sugar, corn oil, salt, water, and 1 cup of sourdough starter together in a large bowl. Sift the flour and add to the mixture. Grease or oil the dough. Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover, and let rise overnight.
  • The next day, knead the dough for 10 minutes. Divide in half, and place into two greased 4 x 8 inch bread pans. Allow the dough to double in size.
  • Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes, or until bread is golden brown and taps hollow. Turn out to cool on wire racks.

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. Avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.

Comments